Name:

My most important role in life is that of being a great Dad to a wonderful son. I am able to express my creativity by being a Designer of Sunglasses and other Eyewear. I opened Salt Lamp Creations because I think that Natural Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps are beautiful!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Heart Shape Salt Tea Light

What could be more romantic than a Natural Crystal Salt Heart Tea Light in your Bedroom or as a centerpiece for that special dinner with the one you love...

We'll supply your first candle...you supply the fire!

http://www.SaltLampCreations.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Rick said...

Nice blog do you know where I can get some of them there salt lamps?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Dr Rick

They, along with the other shapes of Natural Himalayan Salt Tea Lights are available with Retail and Wholesale pricing at www.SaltLamnpCreations.com

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Directory for Portland, Oregon