Name:

My most important role in life is that of being a great Dad to a wonderful son. I am able to express my creativity by being a Designer of Sunglasses and other Eyewear. I opened Salt Lamp Creations because I think that Natural Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps are beautiful!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Someone just left me an annonymous posting calling me a "scheister". I wish they had the courtesy of posting with their name and email address. If they did I would have happily replied to them directly.

They must have me confused with the majority of Salt Lamp sellers who claim that Salt Lamps can cure your ailments.

Anyone who actually reads my posts, and isn't just likely a competitor of mine who is trying to besmurch my reputation as a legitimate Salt Lamp company, knows that I claim only that Salt Lamps are beautiful and make great gifts for any occasion.

If customers find some health benefit, whether it is a result of a "placebo effect" or an actual increased sense of wellness associated with the Salt Lamp, it is not something that I do not encourage. I only share their comments on the Testimonial pages.

Now that we are rapidly approaching the Holidays, trying to come up with a unique alternative to mass produced "stuff", is difficult. Salt Lamps from www.SaltLampCreations.com offer you natural works of art, with no two ever alike. These Salt Lamps and Salt Tea Lights make giftables that you can be sure no one will ever try to return.

Imagine being able to buy a piece of pre-history, 250 million years old Salt formed at the time the Earth's continents were shifting and forming. Salt Lamps made from Salt found at the foothills of the Himalayas, in a place Alexander the Great's horses licked at the ground and led Alexander to capture and control the richest Salt mines found anywhere in the world.

So don't call me a shyster, call me a purveyor of Nature's Wonder. Salt Lamps are beautiful. Name callers are ugly. Sticks and Stones can break my bones, but words won't rub Salt into any wound. Check out Salt Lamp creations Salt Lamps and decide for yourself. Free Shipping for the Holidays and discounts ranging from 10 to 50% off when you buy more 2 or more.

4 Comments:

Blogger mckait said...

How one earth did you find my calt lamp comment? You posted on my blog about buying two lamps etc. I will do that! but not until after christmas. I would like to have two more, but I am looking for small, natural shaped ones. ( maybe 7 lbs..) I like less light in my bedroom.. also..a tip.. pink bulbs make all the difference if you are looking for a dimmer light...
I do like your site.. and will tuck it away for future ordering..

I was burned by a seller on ebay.. wish I had known about your site then. I will put a link to your site on my blog...

:)

take care

6:48 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Hey Kath

I get notes from Blogger when someone writes about Salt Lamps.

It's funny that you mentioned a pink bub.. we have a set of White Salt (rare) lamps that come complete with 6 different color bulbs called Cool Crystal Salt Lamps.

The easy change light assembly allows for quick changes of colored bulbs to match your mood: Pink, Blue, Purple, Green, Red or Clear.

They are 9-12 pounds though.

Anyway thanks for commenting and for adding me to your site!

10:32 AM  
Blogger mckait said...

Salty :)

I do not consider your nt spam or a ales pitch ! That is why I added you to my site and sent a link to my friend.. she is a massage therapist... and buys a lot of lamps!

I liked the feeling I found at your site and your blog..

a seven year old son eh? Is that him on the website in bed with the lamps nearby?

I did look at the colored lamps.. and love that you refused to color the salt but gave them color with light!

I will be thinking about those.. and I will be back after the holiday.

I want to have one of the lamps in each room.. i have 2... now 3 :( bedrooms to go. I have one in both bathrooms, and the living room and dining room.. I love the warm glow.

I also enjoy your blog and will keep an eye on it!
take care ..and btw.. I love the screen name salty!
kath

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

OK... so it is now 2 years later and people are still calling Salt Lamp Creations to see what size room "my salt lamps" will protect. It seems as though the message of the power of Negative Ions continues to grow.

My advice is again to buy a Salt Lamp primarily for aesthetics as the true range of the Ions produced is typically going to be measurable within 3 feet of the lamp.

Now as to whether or not those Negative Ions will have a positive effect on your health and well being... I will just say the "Jury Is Still Out"

It is Holiday time again and Salt Lamps still make the most unusual and unexpected gifts. No one will want to return them and they will last a lifetime or 10. The Salt is already 250 million years old so I can safely guess they will be here long after all of us have moved on!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Directory for Portland, Oregon