Name:

My most important role in life is that of being a great Dad to a wonderful son. I am able to express my creativity by being a Designer of Sunglasses and other Eyewear. I opened Salt Lamp Creations because I think that Natural Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps are beautiful!

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Salt Lamps Suck The Chi Out Of Your House?

So I just read a quick article on using Crystals for Feng Shui.

The article takes a swipe at Salt Lamps saying that though they look like Crystals, they are not like them at all.
They go on to say that using them can suck the Chi Energy out of everything and everyone living in your house.

This seems to contradict everything I have read about or heard about Salt Lamps and Feng Shui.
Anyone else have an opinion on this they want to share...

assuming you haven't had your Chi already sucked out!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can find Feng Shui friendly Salt Lamps and Himalayan Salt Tea Lights at www.SaltLampCreations.com. Free Shipping and discounts if you order 2 or more.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Directory for Portland, Oregon